Resources to help you
Thank you for being a member of the
Mirai Speaker Community! We have a variety
of resources to help you make sure you’re
getting the most out of your Mirai Speaker.
Mirai Speaker Set Up
Learn how to set up your Mirai Speaker right out of the box!
Although effects varies from person to person, this speaker transforms sound so that TV dialog and other sounds are easier to hear. ‘AudibleWave Technology’ generates special sound waves from its curved speakers over a wide area. It can be enjoyed not only by individuals with hearing difficulties but also by their family members.
Whereas the portable speaker is a product that makes it easier for sound to reach the ear by making it sound closer to the person listening, the Mirai speaker is a product that delivers clear sound over a wide area, even at a distance. Whereas the personalized portable speaker may be good for one person, the Mirai speaker is ideal for scenarios where everyone is watching TV together, whether or not they are hard of hearing.
We recommend that you try the product yourself, as the effectiveness of the product varies from person to person. If the product does not fit your ears, you can return it to the official online store within a certain period of time. Even if you don’t feel an immediate effect, we encourage you to try the product for at least two weeks, as your hearing experience may improve with continued use.
You can use the Mirai speaker even if you are wearing a hearing aid. It will change the way you hear, so please try it with your hearing aid and if you can hear clearly without any problems, please try turning the hearing aid off. Some customers have told us they prefer to wear their hearing aids, and others hear better with them tuned off. So we suggest you decide what works best for you.
Connecting Mirai speakers is easy.
Simply connect the speaker’s power adapter to a power outlet and the supplied cable to the TV’s audio output terminal.
1) Connect the power adapter to an electrical outlet.
2) Connect the supplied cable (optical or AUX) to the earphone jack on the TV.
3) Turn on the power on the back of the speaker and it is ready to use. It is not necessary to turn off the speaker between uses.
For volume control, please follow the procedure below.
1) when the products shipped, The volume is set to the fourth light bar on the front of the main unit.
2) the speaker volume can be adjusted with the knob on the front of the main unit or with the remote control.
Bluetooth connection is not available.
The size is 542mm (W)87mm (H) 160mm (W21.3inch 3.4inch 6.3inch).
Cable and AC adapter length is 1.5m (4.9ft).
Weight is 1.7kg (3.7lb)
This main product does not have a battery and does not need to be recharged.
The remote-control device uses a standard AA batteries.
Yes, it is possible. With an optical cable, sound can be produced from both the TV and the speakers.
It can be connected to any device that has an 3.5mm earphone jack, like a TV. In fact, MIRAI SPEAKER has been used by people who have difficulty hearing the audio coming out of their PCs during online meetings, online classes, and so on.”
The money-back guarantee is only available to customers who purchase from the official website and does not apply to purchases from other websites.
If you purchased from the official website, you may return the product within 60 days of the date of shipment. We will refund the full price if you do not hear the effects of the product.
When purchasing from our official online store, we accept credit card payments, Amazon pay, etc. We do not accept installment payments, cash on delivery, or check transfers.
The warranty period for repairs is one year from the date of purchase. After the warranty period, repairs can still be made for a fee.
Please check the serial number sticker on the bottom of the Mirai speaker or on the product box, and contact our customer support.
*If the customer is at fault (dropped, wet, etc.), the product will be repaired for a fee regardless of the warranty period.
If you are connecting using an optical digital cable
1) Are the power adapter and the cable connected? Are they firmly attached to the back of the unit?
2) Set the digital audio output on the TV to PCM. (Check the manual for your TV.)
If you are using an 3.5mm audio cable
– Check the connection of the plug.Is it firmly attached to the back of the unit?
– Is it firmly inserted into the earphone jack on the TV? (Make sure to insert it all the way in.)
If the problem persists, please contact our customer support.
*For your reference, we have checked the PCM settings on the TV.
– On Sony, select [Settings] – [Screen and Sound] – [Audio Output] – [Digital Audio Output] or [Sound Quality and Audio Settings] – [Digital Audio Output].
– The TV manufacturer’s website also describes how to make PCM settings. If you do not have the manual at hand, you can also search for it on the Internet.”
Is the Power adapter firmly plugged in? We do not guarantee operation with any adapter or cable other than the one included in the package. Please check again that you are using the dedicated adapter.
Here are some additional resources to help
assist you in your setup of Mirai Speaker!
No post found!