Last modified: 2022.11.29
2. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email@example.com].
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as age, gender, name, mailing address, email address, or telephone number (“Personal Information”).
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including (i) details of your visits to our Website, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website, and (ii) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
(1) Purposes of providing information by email, direct mail, etc.
1) To provide suggestions and other information regarding products and services handled by the Company (including sending catalogs, etc.)
2) To provide proposals and other information regarding repair, support, and maintenance of products handled by the Company.
3) To provide information on campaigns, events, and seminars.
4) To provide information on surveys and monitoring.
5) To send membership magazines.
(2) For the purpose of sending products.
1) To ship products purchased or applied for.
2) To send prizes to campaign winners and participants.
3) To send commemorative gifts for exhibitions, etc.
(3) Customer service purposes.
1) To respond, confirm, and record inquiries and consultations.
2) To respond, confirm, and record product repairs, support, and maintenance.
(3) After-sales service, inspection activities, and payment collection.
4) Provision of product updates and services.
5) Issue warranty certificates for products and online user registration.
(4) Purposes of operation of our services for which you have applied for or registered.
1) Operation and provision of the services for which you applied, registered, or otherwise contracted with us.
2) Management of billing information related to the purchase and use of products and services.
3) To respond to delivery dates for products and services.
(5) Product development purposes.
1) To conduct questionnaire surveys and monitoring surveys for product development.
2) To send rewards for cooperation in surveys and monitoring.
3) Preparation of statistical data.
4) Aggregation and analysis of questionnaires.
5) Planning new products.
(6) Other purposes.
1) To conduct business negotiations, meetings, and communications related to business transactions.
2) Management of reservations and history of visitors to our facilities and equipment, etc.
3) To provide information on general meetings of shareholders and other information to shareholders, and to exercise rights and fulfill obligations under the related laws, etc.
4) Provision of information to and communication with applicants for employment with the Company, and other uses related to recruitment activities.
5) To provide information to and contact our business partners.
6) To perform work entrusted to us by our business partner.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- With your consent.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
6. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. Data Security
We will take necessary and appropriate security control measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal data. In addition, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over our employees and contractors (including subcontractors, etc.) who handle Personal Information. Specific details of the security control measures for Personal Information are as follows, based on the Company’s Personal Information Protection Regulations.
(Organizational Safety Control Measures)
(Personnel Safety Control Measures)
The Company provides necessary guidance and supervision to its employees with regard to points to keep in mind concerning the handling of Personal Information.
The Company has stipulated in its employee handbook concerning the confidentiality of confidential information, including personal data.
Although we outsource a part of the handling of personal data to third parties other than our company, in principle, we clarify in the outsourcing contract the measures to be taken by the outsourced party for the safe management of personal data and provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the outsourced party.
(Technical safety control measures)
Access control is implemented to limit the scope of persons in charge and the personal information databases, etc. handled. Information systems that handle personal data are constructed by specialized vendors, and mechanisms are in place to protect against unauthorized access from outside or unauthorized software.
9. Contact Information
Address: Cosmos Asakusabashi Building 4F, 1-32-6 Asakusabashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Company Name: Sound Fun Corporation
Personal Information Management: Corporate Headquarters (email@example.com)